Tuesday, 23 July 2013
Pharmacy Inventory Manager Jobs - Akugoba Pharmacy Ltd in Kampala
Job Title: Pharmacy Inventory Manager
Akugoba Pharmacy Ltd is a pharmaceutical entity whose main business is dispensing drugs .
• To monitor and report on stock movement by implementing and maintenance of the inventory control mechanism
• To develop , implement , document and continuously update a strategy for preventing stock loose
• Develop , maintain and document a competitive stocking strategy for continuous availability of drugs
• Coordinating customer product feedback with suppliers
• Diploma in pharmacy or Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing
• At least one year working experience in a busy retail pharmacy
• Experience in computer packages like Microsoft excel , word and other office packages
• Working knowledge of retail point of sales program s like tally , retail point of sales programs like tally , retail man and positive retail manager
How to apply
Duty Station ;
Akugoba Pharmacy Ltd
Kategula Building Najjanankumbi .
Attractive remuneration package will be negotiated in accordance to candidate service promise and proven output.
Interested applicants may submit their applications to the Human Resource Manager
P. O. Box 24289 Kampala
Deadline: 31 /07 /2013