Job title:Business AnalystTechno Brain is the leading IT solutions, IT training, and BPO/ITES Service Company operating in Africa, USA, India, UK and UAE. Techno Brain is committed to deliver high quality, cost effective and off the shelf solutions to NGO's, Government, and Private Organizations across the Globe.
Our competences and experience span the entire spectrum of ICT solutions, IT training and BPO/ITES services. Such as Business technology and consulting, Product development, Implementation services, Systems Integration, Customer software development, IT training and Education, Business process outsourcing, IT infrastructure services, IT enabled services and Managed Services.
Employment type: Full time
City / Location: Kampala
Job category: IT/Software Development
Min. years of experience: 6 years
Minimum degree: Bachelors degree
Closing date: August 20, 2013 - 10am
Job description – Candidate should have total 6 year + experience in Presales & Business Development.
Experience on Biometrics and applications of Biometric devices, AIDC, RFID, SMARTCARD, GPS & POS.
Good at documentation – Making Proposals & Tenders. Responsible for providing pre-sales technical support to sales team with business development activities including building technical and financial proposals, responding to tenders, enterprise solutions and product demos to prospects for acquisition of new projects and customers.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage, support, and supervise the business development department responsible for acquisition of new projects and project bids.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities. Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings.
- Proactively develops and improve products and services by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements.
- Set sales targets and define strategy to achieve these targets and to follow the set strategy punctually.
- Manage the proposal development process and maintain the time-lines for the proposal teams.
- Coordinate with sponsors concerning size, standards, conditions and timing of research.
- Support marketing activities, including trade/ scientific shows, mailings, etc. Initiate marketing strategies and coordinate actions to influence the market.
- Planning and preparing presentations.
- Establishing and maintaining working relationships. Communicating new product developments to prospective clients.
- Plan, direct, supervise, and coordinate work activities of subordinates and staff relating to employment, compensation, labor relations, and employee relations.
Skills & Experience
- Overall 6+ experience in the industry with a minimum 3 years+ of experience in a Business Development Manager / Business Analyst role.
- Qualifications: A graduate with a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or IT back ground.
- Proven IT Solutions & Services sales management experience, together with a good record of achieving targets.
- Experience of managing multiple customers across geographies
- Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written, and both technical and non- technical, and the ability to work with a diverse group of individuals in a professional and service-oriented manner
Contact/How to apply:
CVs to be sent to email@example.com
For more jobs visit http://easyjobfinderug.blogspot.com/