Job title: Head of ProgramsCountry: Uganda
City / Location: Kampala
Min. years of experience: 3 years
Minimum degree: Masters degree
Closing date: August 14, 2013 - 5pm
• A Masters degree (or equivalent ) in law or other relevant field ,
• A minimum of three years of project management experience ,
• Excellent report writing skills
• A strong appreciation of the Uganda decentralization framework
• Should demonstrate leadership, maturity, strong organizational skills,
• Ability to thrive in a multi-cultural and international -level work environment, flexibility, commitment to work extended hours as necessary and
• Ability to work collaboratively with a small professional and administrative team.
• International experience will be an added advantage.
Contact/How to apply:
Send a letter of interest demonstrating knowledge of and commitment to the work of the Institute and qualifications for the position, CV including contacts for 3 professional references), and a professional or academic writing sample to the address below for the respective position. For more information about it, Head of Programs position: email@example.com