Job title: Education SpecialistEmployment type: Full time
City / Location: kampala
Min. years of experience: 3 years
Required IT skills: MS Word
Minimum degree: Bachelors degree
Closing date: August 9, 2013 - 5pm
Academic back ground
• Minimum of three years of experience in a leadership position responsible for developing livelihoods , training and development interventions
• Experience with the technical aspects related to the Applicant’s proposed strategy , including skills training , employment generation , youth employment and social protection as applicable .
• Experience in managing projects to address issues related to primary and secondary education .
• Understanding of special educational needs of children removed from child to child labor when they enter /return to school or are provided with alternative education services .
• Experience working with vulnerable children and their households preferably in Uganda
• Experience working successfully with Ministries of Education and other government agencies , networks of educators, employers organizations and trade unions or comparable entities .
Contact/How to apply:
Send application letters with detailed CV indicating 3 referees, two of whom should have been direct supervisors should be submitted to;
The Director of Human Resources & Administration
Save the Children
Plot 68/70, Kira Road
P. O. Box 12018, Kampala