Job title: Design, Monitoring and Evaluation SpecialistSave the Children is the world’s leading independent organization for children and has program presence in over 120 countries in the world .
Employment type: Full time
City / Location: Kampala
Minimum degree: Masters degree
Closing date: August 9, 2013 - 5pm
• Minimum of five years professional experience in a senior M&E position responsible for implementing M&E activities of international development projects .
• Bachelors or Masters degree in statistics , demographics , public policy , international development , economics or related field .Master’s degree or Bachelor plus an advanced certificate in M&E, statistics, or Economics preferred .
• Proven success in designing , implementing and operating project M&E systems from project initiation to closed stages .
• Experience designing and managing beneficiary monitoring and database systems .
• Experience developing and refining data collection tools
• The successful candidates will be required to commence work within 45 days of corporative agreement award .
• Strong analytical skills and strategic planning abilities
• Ability to establish and maintain conducive collegial relations and perform effectively as a member of a team .
• Willingness to travel and work hard-to-reach areas occasionally under strenuous conditions .
• Computer literacy and excellent documentation skills are a must .
• Highly developed cultural awareness and ability to work well in an international environment with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
Contact/How to apply:
Send application letters with detailed CV indicating 3 referees , two of whom should have been direct supervisors should be submitted to;
The Director of Human Resources & Administration
Save the Children
Plot 68/70, Kira Road
P. O. Box 12018, Kampala