Marie Stopes Uganda is seeking to recruit qualified candidates for the vacant position above.
External Relations activities
• In liaison with the External Relations manager and Country Director , represent MSU in meetings with selected external stakeholders and donors , building a strong network to present MSU evidence project successes and learning .
• Attend relevant Ministry of Health and DHT meetings to serve project management purposes as required
• Ensure that quick , responsive and high quality support and information is provided to key external actors .
• Masters or equivalent in a relevant discipline
• Degree in public health or related discipline
• At least 5 years experience managing donor projects in the not for profit sector
• Experience managing reproductive health projects
• Knowledge of Family Planning
How to apply
To, Apply , Please send a CV and Cover letter to the Senior Manager , People and Development
Plot 1020, Kisugu-Muyenga , P. O. Box 10431, Kampala-Uganda
Deadline: 30 /08 /2013