Job title: Field Health Coordinators
Organization IOM Migration Health Unit
Closing date: August 30, 2013 - 5pm
• To ensure quality service delivery , technical support and capacity building to the female sex workers and health workers , and ongoing liaison with the Government n counterparts .
• Applicants need a University Degree in Health with community development or social work experience of at least 2 years .
• Successful applicants will undertake the following activities , namely , Ensure quality health service delivery to migrants and mobile populations in the project sites
• Day-to-day implementation of project activities
• Develop weekly and monthly reports ; Field data collection and analysis
• Hold and process quality improvement sessions with the health workers
How to apply:
All interested Applicants should send their applications either electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org; or as hard copies to HR Officer , IOM Kampala, Plot 40/41 Mackenzie Vale , Kololo .