Job title: Chief Principal Planning, Finance and Administration
Organization Inter-University Council for East Africa
Closing date: September 16, 2013 - 5pm
• Provide leadership direction , managerial support and technical advice to the sections and staff in the Division;
• Undertake planning , and mobilizing and ,managing resources of IUCEA;
• Coordinate the development and ensure implementation of consolidated annual work plans , policies and ensure complementary of synergies and corporation within the departments under supervision that will meet the objectives and enhance goals of IUCEA;
• Minimum Masters degree in Business Management and Administration or Finance and Public Administration, or Finance and Public Administration from a recognized institution.
• PhD from a recognized university will be an added advantage .
• Work Experience
• Should have a minimum of 15 years experience in Finance and Administration ,
• 5 years of which must be at senior position, preferably in a university or in public service, or in a busy private establishment.
How to apply:
All interested candidates should send their written application letters together with their curriculum vitae, current remuneration including gross salary, copies of academic and professional certificates and other testimonials to:
Inter University Council for East Africa
East African Development Bank Building
3rd Floor , Plot 4 Nile Avenue
P. O. Box 7110