Job Title: Principal Research Fellow
Economic Policy Research Centre is recruiting qualified candidates for the vacant position above .
• Excellent academic background with a PhD in Economics or any related area in economics from a reputable University .
• Strong training background in theory and methods of economics analysis
• Excellent writing and presentation skills
• A minimum of five years of postdoctoral research work experience
• Considerable experience in public policy analysis and research as well as knowledge management
• Strong track record peer-reviewed publication
• Experience of designing and implementing policy oriented research
• Willingness and ability to work under tight deadlines in a competitive environment
How to apply
EPRIC is an equal opportunity employer and offers a competitive package including detailed including healthcare cover.
Applications , including detailed curriculum vitae ; names and addresses of three referees and photocopies of credentials should be sent to the address below;
Applicant ‘s must indicate clearly on top of the envelope the position applied for ;
The Chairman , Board of Management
Economic Policy Research Centre
51 Pool Road , Makerere Campus
P. O. Box 7841, Kampala
Deadline: 23 /08 /2013