Job title: Commissioner, Legal Services Careers
Organization Office of the President (Directorate of Ethics and Integrity)
Closing date: November 6, 2013
Minimum Qualifications and Working Experience:
• Applicants should be Ugandans holding an Honor’s Bachelor’s Degree in Laws plus a Masters Degree in a related field from a recognized University/Institution,
• He/She should posses a Post Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice from the Law Development Centre.
• Applicants should have a Minimum of ten (10) years relevant working experience three (3) of which should have been served at the level of Assistant Commissioner in Government or equivalent level of experience from a reputable organization.
• Deputizing the Director Legal
• Providing legal services for the smooth operation of the Directorate
• Acting as Legal Counsel to the Directorate on matters pertaining to the promotion for ethics and integrity and fight against corruption.
• Following up on investigative reports on cases of corruption as may be deemed appropriate.
• Handling all legal issues pertaining to Ethics and Integrity
• Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
How to apply:
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Ugandans to fill the following vacant posts.
Applications should be submitted in triplicate on Public Service Form No.3(2008) to the
Secretary Public Service Commission, P.O. Box 7080, Kampala to be received not later than 6th November 2013
The application forms are obtainable from the Public Service Commission Office
on 2nd floor, Farmers House, Parliament Avenue, Kampala,
Ministry/Department Headquarters and District Service Commission Offices.
Hand written applications are also acceptable.
The advertisement can also be accessed from the Public Service Commission website on www.psc.go.ug. The application should bear the title of the post as well as the reference number specified against the vacancy.
Applicants should not apply for more than two posts.
Applicants should attach three sets of certified photocopies of their certificates and testimonials, plus three recent certified passport size photographs