Organization Q-Sourcing Ltd
Closing Deadline: 16th Oct 2013
• Responsible for ordering all the medication and medical equipment that is needed on board.
• Conducting Health Checks
• General Admin duties (medical documentation, daily-weekly-monthly reports, statistics, medical inventory)
• Safely Inductions for people new to the Rig
• Arranging training courses for the crew
• High school degree medical or relevant experience as an Advanced First Aid
• Minimum 3 years of experience in the Emergency
• Microsoft Office Skills
• certificates in first aid,
• Knowledge ambulatory equipment
• language: English or Polish
• Safety Training Courses and Medical Certificate
• Participate in all safety training.
• Provision of medical care for the crew. Provide properly qualified Health Care Professional on board and as such it is all down to him. He has a team of First Aiders, but at most they will have done an Advanced First Aid Course. He also needs to be able to recognize a wide range of signs and symptoms.
• Responsible for the upkeep and confidentiality of all medical records. Have a daily medical log and individual patient notes to write up whenever someone comes. As for Confidentiality, the Manager does have the right to know if someone’s condition is liable to affect the safety of others. Other than that, he must maintain the same levels of confidentiality as patient would in a hospital.
• Continual training for the onboard First Aiders. These are usually recruited from the catering crew, and as they will be your main helpers in an emergency, it makes good sense to train them well. Everything from taking a blood pressure to doing CPR can be covered. Develop and implement the training regime.
How to Apply:
All applicants are strongly advised to clearly state and highlight their suitability for the above positions, and to send their curriculum vitae - highlighting the job reference number to: The Human Resource Manager,
Plot 29, Bukoto Street,
P.O. Box 12883,