Job Title: Underwriting & Customer Service Executive
Organization: Resolution Health East Africa Limited
Resolution Health East Africa Limited is a leading Medical Coverage Provider. With over 60,000 members in our fold, we are constantly growing and developing solutions that are effective and relevant to our members. Resolution has a strong accredited medical service provider network of over 500 hospitals, clinics and doctors all across East Africa.
Job Summary: The Underwriting & Customer Service Executive will ensure that incoming business conforms to and Resolution’s underwriting practice and provide a delightful customer experience.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· To manage membership registration as per the RI underwriting protocols.
· To maintain the underwriting process lead-times. (from receipt of business to dispatch of cards and member documents within company set timelines)
· Handle and resolve internal and external customer queries, complaints and any issues related to membership details/status raised via telephone, written correspondence and walk ins. (response within 24 hours)
· Handle and resolve or escalate within specified timelines, issues interrupting or preventing the smooth flow of application and membership processing. This includes concession plans, system errors, defects, staff delays etc
· Custodian of all membership documents including:
· Proper sorting, filing and indexing for quick reference whether onsite or offsite.
· Safe keeping of all clients’ documents ensuring all the records are in order, accessible and constantly updated.
· Ensure soft copies are filed of application forms and membership photos.
· Prepare and generate reports related to membership processing as required and as requested by management.
· Suggest ways of improving processing timelines and improving efficiency and at the same time escalate challenges and possible solutions.
· Approval for individual Refund/credit note request for both renewal and new business.
· Obtain customer information and update member contact records and changes in the existing databases;
· Communicate and record any special arrangements or concessions given to the supervisors and IT system support team e.g. out of ordinary plans, new limits, other riders, loading, waivers etc
· Any other duties assigned.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in a business related field
· Good knowledge of Ms Office
· 2 years’ experience in a service related post.
· Added advantage if working in insurance industry especially working with clients, brokers and Independent agents.
How to Apply:
If you believe you are a team player and would be a valuable resource to this ever growing brand, kindly email your:
· Application letter
· Updated CV listing three references
· Expected remuneration package
· Availability should you be offered the position
Send to firstname.lastname@example.org. Ensure that you quote the position inthe email subject. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
My Health, My Life, My Resolution
Deadline: 11th October, 2013