Recruiting Organisation: Media Industry
Duty Station: Kampala,
Future Options Consulting Ltd is an online recruitment services company which takes pleasure in recruiting on behalf of its valued Client, a key player in the Media Industry.
Job Summary: The Territory Manager will be mainly responsible for the day to day sales & distribution activities in the assigned territory. The incumbent also manages cts a dealer and re-seller team and provides stewardship towards the achievement of sales targets and growth in line with company vision and values. The incumbent will also implement plans and strategies to expand the customer base in the market area and contributes to the execution of training and educational programs for end Channel Partners. The jobholder will also be responsible for implementation of trade marketing, experiential and DSR activities in the region in liaison with the Dealers and the Country Sales Manager. The Territory Manager will also be responsible for carrying out market intelligence, research and supervising product placement in the retail outlets
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Must achieve the set out targets on sales and activations as directed by the WSL Management team
· Development of an active and viable sales channel that will provide spatial convenience for our product in the market. This shall include but not limited to wide geographical spread and vertical market penetration
· Technically support the channel in the development of an auxiliary support team of installers and customer service members for both dealers and resellers
· Product Training and Awareness - Focus Areas to include; Value Proposition, Product Features, Selling Skills, Market Situation and Competition and comparison against our features
· Identification and mentorship of Champions within the Partner Company who must build and instill brand loyalty among other staff members in the channel
· Also, serve as trainer to other staff members
· Build reseller capacity
· Ensure Product and Promotional Placement achieves the desired effect of triggering purchase
· Make sure of price conformity at all times.
· Ensure dealers are involved in bulk breaking within the channel through monitoring stock levels within the channel and ensure timely purchase of stock from WSL
· Assist Partners in creating new vertical and geographic markets through recruitment of new resellers and direct sales outlets within the assigned territories
· Responsible for direct Sales initiatives in new markets through structured sales initiatives with Corporates, SACCOs, Bundles etc.
· Communication and monitoring of Partner and Consumer Specific Promotions.
· Development and execution in liaison with the Partners, a calendar of trade marketing activities in region.
· The applicant should hold a good Bachelor’s degree in business or related discipline
Skills and Experience:
At least three years’ experience in trade development and channel development
· Significant experience in dealer, reseller in-direct channels
· Past exposure and experience in supervising direct sales staff and / or Trade developers
· Detailed working knowledge of Distribution and technology within ICT and / or Media sector.
· Past Pay TV experience is an added advantage
· Possess the ability to work with minimal supervision
· Highly flexible to work out of station (i.e. can be posted anywhere in Uganda)
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications and updated CVs via E-mail to: email@example.com.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.