Wednesday 17 April 2013
Head of Sub Office - World Food Program in Kampala
Job Title: Head of Sub Office
The World Food Program is the United Nations frontier agency against world hunger.
• Compile the Sub Office work plan in construction with the Country Office .
• Undertake annual reviews of the Sub Office work plan and put in place strategies to facilitate achievement of the set targets .
• Supervise and manage the sub office staff.
• Undertakes long-term operational planning for the Sub Office
• Ensure that the program components are implemented according to the program documents
• Advanced University degree or University Degree with experience in any of the following disciplines economics agriculture , international affairs , business administration , social sciences , development studies or any other related field attained from a recognized Institution .
• A t least six years post graduate relevant working experience in public sector management , development projects and/or emergency assistance gained from a reputable organizations.
• Previous management experience is necessary
How to apply
Ugandan Nationals who meet the above requirements are requested to submit their applications together with detailed curriculum vitae .
Using the address below ;
The Human Resource Officer
UN World Food Program
P. O. Box 7159, Kampala .
Deadline: 25 /04 / 2013