Job Title: Senior Technical Officer
Management Sciences for Health (MSH) is an international non-profit , public health organization with headquarters in USA, whose purpose is to strengthen health programs worldwide.
• The Senior Technical Officer, will support the National TB and Leprosy Program to conduct performance based supervision among all TB accredited health facilities in the country.
• S/he will work with Zonal and district TB and Leprosy Supervisors to ensure that supervisors are scheduled, health facility staff are mentored and performance assessment is done based on agreed indicators .
• Will ensure that TB accredited health facilities submit quality orders to the respective warehouse in a timely manner.
• Professional degree in a health area including pharmacy, medicine , or public health
• Working knowledge in designing assessment tools and conducting surveys
• Work experience in pharmaceutical supply management and performance based assessment
• At least 4 years experience working in Uganda with knowledge and comprehensive understanding of the Uganda public health system and TB program operations
How to apply
All applications should be addressed to:
The Human Resources Partiner-MSH, Plot 15 Princess
Ann Drive Bugolobi, P. O. Box 71419, Kampala