Wednesday, 24 April 2013
Principal Human Resource Officer - District Local Government in Kiboga
Job Title: Principal Human Resource Officer
Kiboga District Local Government is inviting for suitable applicants to fill the vacant post above .
• Initiating ,developing and implementing Human Resource policies , regulations and procedures in the local Governments
• Preparing plans and budgets for the Human Resource Sub-sector ,
• Preparing submissions for the appointment , confirmation , discipline , transfer of staff in the District local government
• Advising and counseling staff on career development ,
• Appraising performance of staff in the Human Resource Subsector
• An Honors Bachelors Degree in Human Resources/Personnel Management or Social Work and Social Administration or Management Science or any social sciences or Arts from a recognized Institution /University.
• A post-graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management or Public Administration and management from a recognized University /Institution .
• Possession of a Masters Degree in Human Resource Management or Business Administration and management from a recognized University /Institution .
• Possession of a Masters Degree in Human Resource Management or Business Administration or Public Administration and Management shall be an added advantage .
• At least six years of professional working experience three of which should have been in the field of Human Resource Management at a Senior Personnel Officer level or Senior Human Resources Officer in a reputable organization .
How to apply
Applications should be submitted in triplicate on Public Service Commission (PSC) Form 3 (Revised , 2008 ) to the Secretary , Kiboga District Service Commission P. O. Box 1 , Kiboga to be received on time .
The application forms are obtainable from the District Service Commission offices throughout Uganda or Public Service Commission Offices Kampala . Applications should bear the title of the job applied for quoting the reference number . Applicants should attach to each of the three application forms or hand-written application letters , certified photocopies of their academic certificates and testimonials , professional registration certificates where applicable plus three recent passport size photographs .
Deadline: 03 /05/ 2013