Job Title: Personal Secretary
Kiboga District Local Government is inviting for suitable applicants to fill the vacant post above .
• Taking and transcribing dictation and producing error free work
• Receiving and disseminating correspondences , mails and other information for the office ;
• Organizing meetings , taking minutes and circulating decisions to the relevant action offices ;
• Receiving and guiding clients to relevant offices as well as attending to telephone calls
• An Honors Bachelors Degree in Secretarial Studies from a recognized university
• Ordinary level Certificate with at least two credits including English language and three passes .
• UNEB Certificate or Diploma in Secretarial Studies or equivalent studies or equivalent qualifications from a recognized awarding institution with the following subjects
• Business Communication Stage 11 .
• Typewritting Stage 11 (50 wpm)
• Shorthand Stage 11 (80/90 wpm
• Office Management
• Computer skills using word processing
How to apply
Applications should be submitted in triplicate on Public Service Commission (PSC) Form 3 (Revised , 2008 ) to the Secretary , Kiboga District Service Commission P. O. Box 1 , Kiboga to be received on time .
The application forms are obtainable from the District Service Commission offices throughout Uganda or Public Service Commission Offices Kampala . Applications should bear the title of the job applied for quoting the reference number . Applicants should attach to each of the three application forms or hand-written application letters , certified photocopies of their academic certificates and testimonials , professional registration certificates where applicable plus three recent passport size photographs .
Deadline: 03 /05/ 2013