Wednesday 24 April 2013
Sub County Chief - District Service Commission in Ntungamo
Job Title: Sub County Chief (Senior Assistant Secretary)
Ntungamo District Service Commission is inviting suitable applicants to fill the above vacant post.
• Community Development Officer , Agricultural Officer , Veterinary Officer , Fisheries Officer , Parish Chief, Senior Accounts Assistant , Head Teachers of the Primary Schools .
• To manage and coordinate the implementation of policies , programs , projects and laws of Government and
• Local Council 111 for the general welfare and development of the population .
• An Honors Bachelors Degree in Social Sciences , Development Studies , Social Work and Social Administration or Arts or Business Administration /Business Studies (Management option) or Bachelor of Management Sciences , from a recognized University .
• A certificate in Administrative Officers Law from a recognized institution .
• At least three years of experience as an administrative officer in a public or reputable organization.
How to apply
Applications should be submitted in triplicate on Public Service Commission Form 3 (Revised 2008) to the Secretary-Ntungamo District Service Commission to be received not later than the deadline.
The application forms are obtainable free of Charge from Secretaries of District Service Commission, Offices of Chief Administrative Officers , Town Clerks for Municipal Councils , Public Service Commission and be submitted to the Secretary , District Service Commission P. O. Box 1 Ntungamo stating clearly the post applied for and its reference number .Serving officers must route their applications through their heads of department who should be informed of the closing date to avoid delay. Photocopies of academic certificates , transcripts , pass-slips , Registration certificates and annual practicing licenses where applicable and any other supporting documents with 3 passport size photographs must be attached on the application forms .
Those that will be invited for interviews must come with all original academic & Professional documents , identity cards from institutions /Schools attended .
Deadline: 20 /05 /2013