Wednesday 24 April 2013
Senior Quality Improvement Advisor - ASSIST in Kampala
Job Title: Senior Quality Improvement Advisor
The USAID Applying Science to Strengthen and Improve Systems (ASSIST) Project is a new five-year cooperative agreement awarded to University Research Co., LLC and is dedicated to improving health , population and nutrition service through technical support to service delivery institutions .
• Support development and timely submission of work plans and budgets .
• Hold regular activities to assess and build necessary compliances .
• Ensure that cross cutting themes like gender , health workforce development and leadership are well Intergrated into activities .
• Provide technical supervision to qualify improvement advisors and officers working under him or her
• Degree in Medicine and registered with the Uganda Medical and Dental practioners Council
• Post graduate degree in Health related field preferably , Public Health and /or Pediatrics
• Demonstrated ability to manage projects from start up to successful completion .
• Experience in Quality Improvement approaches .
• Experience in Clinical training of service providers
How to apply
Qualified applications must submit at relevant documents to URC/ASSIST officer by close of business day . Please send a Cover letter , CV, Photocopies of your certificates and testimonials as well as names and contact information for 3 professional referees to the following address;
The Human Resource Officer
University Research Co. , LLC-Assist project
Plot 40, Ntinda 11 Road Naguru
P. O. Box 28745, Kampala , Uganda
Deadline: 26 /04 /2013