Sunday 5 May 2013
Advocacy Officer - Actalliance Uganda in Kampala
Job Title: Advocacy Officer
Actalliance Uganda is seeking for qualified applicants to fill the vacant post above .
• Publication of advocacy materials and their distributions, presentations , etc.
• Working at policy level , both at Uganda and regional levels but also the AU level ; with for example the implications of the Africa Framework for Disaster Reduction
• Provide technical advise on lobbying and advocacy to the DRR Platform for Teso (P4T)
• Spear head ad hoc advocacy initiatives as per decisions by the ACT forum.
• Master degree in Social Science or any related field .
• Experience in advocacy cycle management
• Feel for policy work and ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders at different levels
• Good networking and public relations skills
How to apply
To apply please , e-mail CV and cover letter explaining your suitability for the post and how they meet the above competencies , including 3 work related referees and copies of certificates to the address below;
Uganda Joint Christian Council
P. O. Box 22410, Kampala
Plot 1554, Block 15 Gogonya Baypass , Kibiga Nsambya
Deadline: 15 /05 /2013