Sunday 5 May 2013
Regional Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Officer - Right To Play International in Kampala
Job Title: Regional Monitoring , Evaluation and Learning Officer
Right To Play is an international humanitarian organization that uses specially -designed sport and play program to improve health .
Key Result Areas
• Ensure timely and accurate reporting of outputs by updating and maintaining the organizations Quarterly Data system , analysis regional data and sharing regular regional dashboard reports
• Conduct periodic country technical assistance trips to support and oversee the quality of data collection processes and data management systems
• Lead the regional implementation of the M&E database
• Provide on going mentorship and technical support for M&E officers in Right To Play East and Southern African countries
• Required University Degree in Social Sciences , international development or a related field
• Applied training in evaluation methodologies and analysis
• Desired Masters degree in international development , community development or a related field .
How to apply
If you are interested in the above position please send your cover letter and resume firstname.lastname@example.org with the title and your name in the subject line .
Deadline: 15/ 05 /2013