Saturday, 11 May 2013
Assistant Logistician - Epicentre Uganda in Mbarara
Job Title: Assistant Logistician
Epicentre is a Non-Governmental Organization created by Medicins Sans Frontieres (MSF) in 1787 to help improve the quality of its field interventions.
• Follow-up of activities and definition of objectives
• Implementation of studies
• Human Resources management
• At least two years experience with NGOs as Logistician (MSF 2+ missions preferred)
• Experience in construction and electricity/ solar power
• Completion of secondary education (technical qualification is preferred )
• Idearly has been involved in starting a project
• Affinity with medical research or technical projects is a strong bonus
• Verbally fluent , proficient in reading and writing English
• Self motivating person , capable in taking initiative and having lots of energy
• Flexible , both in dealing with many different tasks (all round logistics ) as well as many short-term changes
• Good team worker, capable in building up a team.
How to apply
Applications must be submitted not later than the deadline. Those who previously applied in December 2012 are welcome to re-apply .
Send or hands deliver application to;
Epicentre Mbarara Research Base
P. O. Box 1956, Mbarara or
Deadline: 12/ 05 /2013