Saturday 11 May 2013
Associate Project Control Officer - High Commission for Refugees in Kampala
Job Title: Associate Project Control Officer
United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees is inviting and recruiting qualified candidates for the vacant position above .
• University Degree in Accounting ,Finance, Public or Business Administration, Economics or related field , Or university degree in another field combined with a professional qualification in accounting , auditing or finance .
• Minimum four years of previous job experience in the field of accounting /finance, project management , business analysis, quality assurance and /or risk management .
• Good knowledge of international auditing standards.
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills .
• Professional qualification in accounting , auditing or finance (CPA/CIA or equivalent )
• Working experience of at least one year in an intergovernmental organization (United Nations or similar).
• Good knowledge of United Nations financial rules and procedures.
• Working experience with accrual accounting (such as IPSAS or IFRS)
How to apply
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should submit their applications , under confidential cover, addressed to the Senior Administrative /finance Officer, UNHCR Representation in Uganda , P. O. Box 3813, Kampala, quoting the above vacancy notice and post number .
Deadline: 21 /05 /2013