Saturday, 11 May 2013
Industrial Relations Manager - Dama Consultants Ltd in Kampala
Job Title: Industrial Relations Manager
Dama Consultants Limited is inviting suitable applicants for the vacant post above .
• Drive and oversee all industrial and employee relations initiatives within the organization .
• Ensure implementation of proper terms and conditions of employment and total compliance with employment laws and regulations .
• Keep up to date the current employment legislation and ensure this is updated in the organization ‘s human resource policies manual
• Manage employee relations team effectively to ensure objectives are met .
• University Degree in Industrial and labour relations , human resource or equivalent qualification in relevant field with sound training in industrial relations work.
• Membership of a relevant professional body is a an advantage.
• Knowledge and experience in handling workers grievances, administration and disciplinary procedures
• Ability to communicate and negotiate effectively with people at all levels
How to apply
Applications with detailed curriculum vitae, copies of certificate , transcripts , names of three referees and the applicants daytime telephone contact should be sent to;
Dama Consultants Limited accepts no liability for incomplete submission , late and/or misdirected transmission of applications .
Dama Consultants Limited
10th Floor Uganda House
P. O. Box 3967
Deadline: 20/ 05 /2013