Job Title: Joint Ventures Manager
Total Uganda is seeking to recruit suitable applicants to fill the above post .
• Will ensure the Company’s compliance with its contractual obligations towards the Government and Joint Venture partiners .
• Establish and maintain all contact with Authorities and Joint Venture managers .
• Ensure the consistency of recommendations and the progress of the Joint Venture Management Committees as well as represent the Company during Joint Venture Management Committees .
• Masters degree in Engineering or Law or Business Administration
• 10-15 years experience in Joint Ventures management with at least 5 years in the Oil and gas industry
• Working knowledge of oil and gas industry techniques and legal requirements and contracts management
• Project management skills
• Strong negotiation , relationship management and meditation skills are essential
How to apply
Please send your CV with a cover letter indicating the position applied for to;
Clearly state Job Ref . number in the subject line and do not attach any other documents at this point . Merge the cover letter and CV into word or PDF format . Scanned copies will not be accepted
Only emails received on stated email will be considered . Short listing begins immediately and only short listed candidates will be contacted
Deadline: 17 /05 /2013