Wednesday 8 May 2013
Senior Planning Engineer - Total Limited in Kampala
Job Title: Senior Planning Engineer
Total Uganda is seeking to recruit suitable applicants to fill the above post .
• Will actively contribute to the preparation of the long term planning of the Company and consolidate the technical data for the long-term plan.
• Assist in budget exercises, organize and participate in meetings with Partiners and/or the Authorities focusing on in the planning and development of surface facilities .
• Identify, propose and consolidate technical projects which could enhance the Company resources .
• Launch technical studies and economical evaluations required to prepare developments
• Bachelors degree in Engineering
• Minimum of 5 years experience in the oil & gas industry
• Good knowledge of the evaluation process of oil and gas reserves as well as the associated challenges of such evaluations
• Good organization, communication and interpersonal skills
How to apply
Please send your CV with a cover letter indicating the position applied for to;
Clearly state Job Ref . number in the subject line and do not attach any other documents at this point . Merge the cover letter and CV into word or PDF format . Scanned copies will not be accepted
Only emails received on stated email will be considered . Short listing begins immediately and only short listed candidates will be contacted
Deadline: 17 /05 /2013