Job Title: Petrophysics Co-ordinator
Total Uganda is seeking to recruit suitable applicants to fill the above post .
• Will guarantee the quality of preliminary log interpretation , actively participate in the data logging program and validate log data .
• Ensure efficient communication between Petrophysics teams during well interpretation and studies as well as participate in the call for tender and contracts process for wire line logging and coring acquisition .
• Ensure an efficient reporting in Petrophysics and participate in the definition of the studies based on Geological and Reservoir studies .
• Propose and implement innovative well acquisition and interpretation techniques.
• Bachelors degree in Geology or Earth Sciences
• Minimum 8 years experience in petroleum Geology and Reservoir characterization
• Strong knowledge of Petrophysical analysis and interpretations
• In depth knowledge of well data acquisition programs
How to apply
Please send your CV with a cover letter indicating the position applied for to;
Clearly state Job Ref . number in the subject line and do not attach any other documents at this point . Merge the cover letter and CV into word or PDF format . Scanned copies will not be accepted
Only emails received on stated email will be considered . Short listing begins immediately and only short listed candidates will be contacted
Deadline: 17 /05 /2013