Job Title: Tribunal Clerk
The Equal Opportunities Commission is inviting qualified candidates for the vacant post above.
• A Minimum of a Diploma in Law from a recognized Institution/University.
• A minimum of two years working experience at the level of a Court Clerk in government or reputable law firm .
• Ensure that the various Tribunal case files are managed and securely maintained .
• Continuously update the Registrar on the status of the various cases.
• Provide support functions to the Registrar on day to day activities of the Office .
• To act as a process server for the Commission.
How to apply
Handwritten applications should be submitted with the following attachments in triplicate ; Public Service Form 3 (2008), detailed CVs , certified copies of academic transcripts , certificates and two referees (one being the employer).
The application forms are obtainable from the Public Service Commission Offices, 2nd Floor Farmers House , Kampala, District Service Commission Offices at the Districts or Equal Opportunities Commission (EOC) , Offices Plot 7, Luthuli Close -Bugolobi.
Applications should be addressed to the Secretary, Equal Opportunities Commission , P. O. Box 27672, Kampala
Deadline: 31 /05 /2013