Job Title: Workshop Facilitators /Trainers
Kulika Uganda in partinership with USADF is introducing a new project -Creative Capacity Building Project which aims to train farmers in the design , making and use of appropriate technologies in order to acquire skills for livelihood improvement .
• Assist in teaching the participants the theory of designing appropriate technologies
• Demonstrate and explain the construction , design and application of appropriate technologies to participants .
• Teach participants how to build existing technologies
• Guide participants in designing new technologies
• Support the CCB district coordinator in finding other skilled facilitators
• Experience in Agriculture and other livelihood practices
• Interest in fabricating innovative technology and a willingness to be hands-on is a must
• Over 1 years teaching/training experience or similar
• Articulate in English and local language of the district applied for
• Computer skills in Word , Excel and Internet
• Creative thinking
• Flexibility , integrity and self-motivation
How to apply
Applications should be ready to commit to a full two months of training at the beginning of the project (starting on 10th June 2013) and then 1 week per month for 4months. Thereafter, will be engaged on an as and when needed basis.
Hand-deliver your application CV , and scanned copies of relevant academic papers to Kulika Head Office at Nsambya, addressed to the Executive Director , Kulika Uganda , or send to firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com
Deadline: 30 /05 /2013