Job Title: Counselors
The Lutheran World Federation Uganda Program is part of the Lutheran World Federation Department for World Services , an international humanitarian and development agency.
• Degree in counseling and /social work (sciences) with a strong bias towards counseling and social work.
• 2 years experience in psycho-social or post trauma counseling
• Socio-Economics counseling skills
• Knowledge in Bahavioral Change Communication and substance abuse prevention programming Experience in sexual and gender based violence support counseling
• Ability to tolerate cultural, educational and religious diversity in the work place.
How to apply
The Administration/Human Resource Manager
Lutheran World Federation , Plot 1401, Ggaba Road next to Quality Hill P. O. Box 5827 Kampala.
Or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 05 /07 /2013