Job Title: Project Support Officer
The Lutheran World Federation Uganda Program is part of the Lutheran World Federation Department for World Services , an international humanitarian and development agency.
• Assist the program coordinator in Liaison with Sub program Managers to monitor the effectiveness of humanitarian operations in meeting the targets established in the PDs and other program agreements.
• Develop and publish newsletters, calenders, bronchures and leaflets featuring program progress and features stories in line with the agreed standards and time frame.
• A University degree and related experience in humanitarian or development work is essential.
• A Post-graduate diploma in project planning and management is desirable
• Computer literacy especially website design , publisher and other project planning & management software application .
• At least two years working in project management and/or community development activities in a reputable firm , public body or NGO.
How to apply
The Administration/Human Resource Manager
Lutheran World Federation , Plot 1401, Ggaba Road next to Quality Hill P. O. Box 5827 Kampala.
Or email to email@example.com
Deadline: 05 /07 /2013