Job Title: Senior Administrator
The African Field Epidemiology Network (AFENET) is a not for profit , networking alliance and service organization that brings together Field Epidemiology and Laboratory Training Programs across Africa.
• Act as the liaison and in change of support services between secretariat and the respective program/project team members .
• Perform variety of administrative and operational support activities .
• Conduct induction and orientation to the program staff on joining to ensure their appropriate job fit.
• Prepare and follow up on payment requisitions in regard to the various activities within the program/project.
• The successful candidate should have a minimum of a degree in Business Administration or relevant qualifications .
• Possession of Post graduate qualifications in Project Planning and management is preferred advantage .
• A mature and committed person with excellent interpersonal and a fast learner
• Must be proficient in English language both written and oral and knowledge of French language is added advantage.
How to apply
Submit your resume , application letter, and relevant documentation to;
The Administration & Human Resource Office
African Field Epidemiology Network (AFENET)
Deadline: 28 /06 /2013