Job Title: Head Disposal Unit
The Rural Electrification Agency is the Secretariat of the Rural Electrification Board (REB) as established by Statutory Instrument 2001 No. 75.
• A good Bachelors degree in Procurement and Supply Chain /Logistics Management from a recognized University , OR
• Any good Bachelors Degree and Full Professional Qualification in a Procurement Related Discipline e.g. CIPS
• Post Graduate Qualification in a related discipline will be an added advantage .
• A minimum of 6 years proven working experience ,3 of which must be in a busy organization, preferably dealing with infrastructure .
• Extensive working knowledge of the PPDA Act and Regulations and Procurement Requirements of Development Partiners like World Bank, SIDA, NORAD, JICA etc.
• Problem analysis and problem solving .
• People skills (internal and external)
• Effective communication.
• Report writing
• Stress tolerance
• High level of computer literacy , with experience in the use of relevant packages .
How to apply
If you are interested in any of the above positions please submit your applications which should include cover letter, CV, names and add
resses of 3 reputable referees and copies of relevant academic certificates and testimonials to;
The Executive Director
Rural Electrification Agency
2nd Floor House of Hope
Plot 10 Windsor Loop, Kololo
P. O. Box 7317 Kampala, Uganda
Deadline: 07/ 06 /2013