Monday, 22 July 2013
Academic Registrar - Uganda Martyrs University
Job title: Academic Registrar
Employment type: Full time
City / Location: Nkozi
Minimum degree: Phd
Closing date: July 31, 2013 - 5pm
Uganda Martyrs University is a private university in Uganda. The main campus is in Nkozi, a small town, approximately 84 kilometers, by road, west of Kampala, the capital and largest city in Uganda, on the Kampala-Masaka Highway
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· The job holder will be responsible for students enrollment, registration and examinations.
· The AR will act as the secretary to the University Governing Council, its Committees and Senate.
· Will be charged with keeping a permanent record of students’ grades and marks and alumni records.
· Enforce policies concerning students.
· Collaborate with Management Colleagues and other non teaching staff to ensure smooth running of the University Academic activities.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
· The academic registrar should possess a PhD in a relevant field i.e. Education Management, Public Administration and Management and any Social Sciences.
Contact/How to apply:
All suitably qualified candidates should send their applications with an up-to-date CV, copies of relevant documents (certificates), a current day telephone contact and email address and each application should be accompanied by three confidential recommendations in sealed envelopes from referees to:
Director, Human Resources,
Uganda Martyrs University
P. O. Box 5498, Kampala, Uganda