Vacancy: Regional Field Manager
Recruiting Organisation: Living Goods
Duty Station: Kampala,
About Living Goods:
Living Goods is a non-profit organization headquartered in the United States and currently operating in Uganda. Its goal is to build a sustainable distribution platform for products designed to fight poverty and disease in the developing world. Specifically, Living Goods operates networks of independent entrepreneurs who make a living by selling cheap products to poor people that can help improve their health, wealth, and productivity. One of the selling techniques used by Living Goods entrepreneurs is door-to-door selling, and Living Goods has been likened to Avon Products in terms of its marketing style. The project aims to be fully self-funded at scale.
Job Summary: The Regional Field Manager's primary goal is to maximize the performance of the branches in their region. They do this by investing in branch managers who perform at a consistently high level in terms of sales, coaching and mentoring of agents, and health impact and operational management.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Branch Team Management:
· Oversee branch teams performance in planning fieldwork and oversight of all operations.
· Coach, support and train teams to be high-performing branch managers that ensure agents are maintaining target inventory levels and are motivated and engaged.
2. Agent Recruitment, Support and Motivation:
· Support recruitment of new and replacement agents to meet growth goals.
· Coach branch teams to motivate agents to achieve health and sales target, while ensuring that agents know and follow health protocols (esp. diagnosis and treatment.)
· Work with branch teams to support strong performers while increasing effectiveness of weaker performers.
· Implement marketing and promotional efforts to support agent sales goals.
· Supervise branch teams to manage Branch financial operations and ensure that the books balance, submit monthly branch operations requisitions to ensure effective ongoing service to agents, and account for all branch expenses on a monthly basis.
· Supervise branch teams to manage inventory and coordinate and implement delivery routes to provide effective delivery to agents
· Supervise branch teams to ensure all agents health reporting is complete, accurate and on-time.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The applicant should ideally possess an Undergraduate degree in business or diploma in Business or Management or Health related areas.
· A minimum of seven years’ supervisory experience of a sales team or field force.
· Track record in motivating teams to excel.
· Unimpeachable level of personal integrity.
· Entrepreneurial spirit and drive for results.
· Exceptional natural leader with strong interpersonal skills
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English and Luganda.
· Strong analytic skills
· Strong computer skills
· Flexible and willing to travel within Uganda.
All suitably qualified candidates should apply by visiting the r-recruitment website below.