Friday, 26 April 2013
Business Consultants - IAA-Resolution
Job category: Sales/Business Development
IAA Healthcare and Resolution Health East Africa have partnered as IAA-Resolution for the provision of medical coverage in Uganda. IAA-Resolution provides a wide range of high quality medical benefits and service to members. Our customers also enjoy access to over 500 hospitals and clinics in Uganda and East Africa. We have a client base of over 106,000 members and over 400 staff in East Africa.
Employment type: Full time
City / Location: Kampala
Required languages: English
Required IT skills: MS Office (in general)
Minimum degree: Bachelors degree
Salary level: Commissions
Closing date: May 4, 2013 - 6pm
As part of of our growth plan, we are looking to enrol to our Sales team individuals with an impeccable desire to excel in a highly rewarding and attractive sales environment. The job is a commissions only (does not pay a salary or retainer) and shall be situated in Kampala.
Do you consider yourself:
• A dynamic, passionate and motivated self-starter;
• An excellent communicator with good interpersonal skills;
• An aggressive achiever with flair for success;
• An independent individual with initiative and self-drive;
• And a fast learner, strategic planner who possesses the ability to identify opportunities in this fast paced business environment;
• And you have (at minimum) a University degree from a recognized university.
What’s in it for you?
• An opportunity to sell value for money benefits and world class services
• Potential to earn as much as you want;
• Ongoing training and support
Contact/How to apply:
If this description fits you, and you believe that you would be a valuable resource to this growing partnership, please email your detailed CV and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your daytime telephone contacts not later than 4th May 2013. Ensure you quote the position in the email subject.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
My Health| My Life | My Resolution