Thursday, 18 April 2013
Consultant - Management Sciences for Health in Kampala
Job Title: Consultant
Management Sciences for Health is an international non-profit , public health organization with headquarters in U.S.A.
• To assist the STAR –E Project review the existing strategies and activities in light of the of the recently received Program Pivots & Strategic Changes ‘ report from the Ugandan PEPFAR Technical Working Groups and whether they are capable of reaching the desired results.
• To assist the Project with establishing viable linkages that can bring about the desired continuum of response to the MARPs.
• To work with the STAR-E Project and its partiners to help document what desirable impact the MARPs interventions have contributed to the overall decline in the epidemic.
• To analyze and evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of the Project’s interventions .Assist the project in documenting best practices from the existing MARPs interventions .Determine which areas need more attention and make recommendations for how to strengthen these areas.
• HIV prevention specialist with experience working with MARPs programming in Sub-Sahara Africa , and preferably in the East Africa region.
• Fluency in Swahili is an advantage .
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and are interested , please send an email requesting for a detailed Scope of Work to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.