Job Title: Knowledge Management and Communications Coordinator
Wageningen UR Uganda is an organization supporting societal learning and innovative processes at Macro.
• Develop a knowledge sharing and communication strategy for ISSD Uganda and keep it up to date
• Facilitate organizational learning and reflective M&E processes
• Organize and facilitate knowledge sharing activities and events
• Support technical staff in the design of data collection tools
• Support external studies and research
• Minimum of MSc degree in Agricultural extension and communication or MA in social science or related field
• At least three years proven experience in knowledge management and communication
• Experience in data management and use of qualitative and quantitative data collection tools and methords
• Adequate knowledge of M&E, Theory of change approach and outcome mapping
• Ability to work well in a multi-disciplinary team , excellent interpersonal skills , analytical and attentive to detail.
How to apply
Please send your application letter and CV to email@example.com
Deadline: 28 /04 /2013