Saturday, 20 April 2013
Deputy Program Manager - DFID in Kampala
Job Title: Deputy Program Manager
The Department for International Development is leading the British Government ‘s fight against world poverty.
• Effectively manage a range of large and complex programs , ensuring results and value for money.
• Attend conferences , workshops and meetings on behalf off/in the absence of Lead Adviser and clarify DFIDs policy objectives when required.
• Provide information to the departmental Finance Officer that will feed into financial corporate returns
• Ensure all information on the Program Management electronic system is up to date and accurate.
• Ensure all projects /programs are in line with corporate guidance ; Due diligence , fraud and risk , etc
• A Bachelors Degree in Social Sciences , Development Studies, Business Administration or equivalent .
• Planning and Delivery of Work
• Decision Making
• Working with Others
• Communicating with Others
How to apply
Please fill in the application form and the Positive Action Approach form.
Indicate the Job position in the subject title . Interested candidates applying for Deputy Program Manager –Program Team should send their documents to email@example.com
Deadline: 10 /05/ 2013