Saturday, 20 April 2013
Senior Technical Officer Laboratory - Management Sciences for Health in Kampala
Job Title: Senior Technical Officer ,Laboratory
Management Sciences for Health is an International non-profit , public health organization with headquarters in USA.
• Work with the resource centre to integrate laboratory logistics and M&E data into the DHIS 2
• Use information generated from the data management system to identify LMIS training needs and provide on-the-job trainings at service delivery points
• Support implementation for monitoring the credit line at central and lower levels and build capacity of Health Facilities in monitoring financial performance .
• Support the roll out of laboratory SPARS/SLMTA in the identified districts of implementation
• Degree in medical or clinical laboratory technology, public health , business administration , logistics or any related field.
• Training in logistics management will be an added advantage
• Knowledge of appropriate methods for data analysis and reporting
• Experience in managing lab commodities , including supply planning , quantification, and/or forecasting as well as implementing laboratory information systems
How to apply
All applications should be addressed to;
The Human Resources Partiner –MSH, Plot 15 Princess Ann Drive Bugolobi ,
P. O. Box 71419, Kampala
Deadline: 03 /05/2013