Job Title: Base Administrator.
Action Against Hunger (ACF) is an international humanitarian NGO . For over thirty years it has been implementing Food Security and Livelihoods.
• University degree in Business Administration or related field .
• Minimum of 2 years similar work experience with another NGO;
• Experience in SAGA accounting software a considerable asset ;
• Experience and familiarity with Ugandan labuor laws
• Fluent English written and spoken
• Professional computer skills , including MS Word , Excel, internet and email;
• Good management , communication , teamwork spirit and capacity building ;
• Ability and willingness to work in remote areas with basic social services
How to apply
Applications should include a cover letter , CV with at least three referees , copies of academic certificates and a daytime telephone contact .For email applications please note that attached documents should not be larger than 3 MB . Any larger email will not be considered .Address your hard copy application to the Head of Base –Kaabong OR to the Base Administrators –ACF bases in Uganda –Gulu, Kampala and Moroto.
ACF-Plot 4303, Kiwafu Road , Kansanga,
P. O. Box 3177, Kampala –Uganda
Deadline: 07 /06 /2013