International Fertilizer Development Centre IFDC is inviting for qualified candidates for the vacant post above .
• Activities involve identification , development and implementation of agribusiness clusters .
• These clusters are defined as collaboration between supply-chain actors needed to build profitable and competitive value chains .
• The agribusiness cluster approach is designed to support rural smallholders move from subsistence to farming as a business .
• The Uganda National Agribusiness Cluster Assistant will lead the identification of profitable agricultural market opportunities and local business service providers who can support agribusiness clusters that want to target profitable agricultural market opportunities .
• The Uganda National Agribusiness Cluster Assistant is a National position , open for Uganda citizens .
• The cluster assistant will be posted in Kampala or any other location as seen relevant to the project and will travel extensively (50% of the time )
How to apply
Visit the IFDC web site www.ifdc.org/Employment for a complete position description , application requirements and instructions for application.
Deadline: 31 /05 /2013