Job Title: Public Health Specialist -HIV/AIDS Counseling
The U. S. Mission Uganda is inviting qualified candidates with rightful documents for the vacant position above .
• Education required: Completion of a master’s degree in public health , medicine , nursing , behavioral or social sciences sciences is required .
• Work experience required: Two years of mid-to senior level public health experience in developing , implementing and evaluating HIV/AIDS Prevention or other public health programs including HIV testing and counseling and the implementation of community health activities is required .
• Language required: Level IV English ability (fluent written , spoken and reading).
• Management will consider nepotism/conflict or interest , budget and visa status in determining successful candidacy .
• Current employees serving a probationary period are not eligible to apply.
• Current ordinarily Resident employees with an Overall Summary Rating of Needs Improvement or Unsatisfactory on their most recent employees Performance report are not eligible to apply .
• Currently employed US Citizen EFMs who hold a Family Member Appointment are ineligible to apply for a advertised positions within the first 90 calender
How to apply
Interested candidates for this position must submit the following for consideration of the application .
Universal Application for Employment as a Locally Employed Staff or Family Member (DS-174).
A current resume or curriculum vitae .
Candidates who claim US Veterans preference must provide a copy of their Form DD-214 with their application . Candidates who claim conditional US Veterans preferance must submit documentation confirming eligibility for a conditional preference in hiring with their application .
Any documentation that addresses the qualification requirements of the position as listed above.
Submit Application to;
By email at KampalaHR@state.gov.
Deadline: 03 / 06 /2013