Save the Children is the world’s leading independent organization for children and has program presence in over 120 countries in the World.
• Responsible for the development of high quality, innovative programs that deliver immediate and lasting change for children , and monitoring the quality of implementation of CRG program activities .
• The Advisor will also play a key role in developing the advocacy priorities for the CRG program area and participating in advocacy , particularly at the national level .
• He or she will also support the recruitment , training and mentoring of staff under CRG Thematic area.
• Minimum of Bachelors Degree in Social Sciences, Education, Law , Development Studies , Emergency and Disaster Management of a relevant field . A Post Graduate training in Project Management , Community Development and Monitoring & Evaluation will be an added advantage .
• Minimum of 8 years progressive experience in program implementation with at least 3 years at management level in an International NGO.
• Demonstrated knowledge of international and local frameworks relating to their thematic area.
• Highly developed cultural awareness and ability to work well in an international environment .
How to apply
Application letters with detailed CV indicating 3 referees , two of whom should have been direct supervisors should be submitted to;
The Director of Human Resources & Administration
Save the Children
Plot 68/70, Kira Road
P. O. Box 12018
Deadline: 24/ 05 /2013