Job Title: Principal Estates Officer
Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) is a corporate body responsible for the regulation of Civil Aviation in Uganda .
• A good first degree in Civil Engineering or Business Administration or Bachelor of Science degree in Land Economics and Bachelor of Science degree in Land Economics and
• Bachelor of Science degree in Quantity Surveying or any other relevant qualifications obtained from a reputable institution .
• Should have good interpersonal skills
• Should have working knowledge of computers
• Should have impeccable integrity
• Keeps an inventory of all CAA land and premises ,
• Liaises with the Marketing and Commercial Department to ensure that the tenants pay their Utility bills
• Develops and implements a maintenance schedule of all premises
• Monitors all Agreements with tenants to ensure that the terms are not violated
How to apply
Hand-written applications with detailed CV and copies of academic certificates and transcripts with the Job reference number clearly marked at the top left hand corner of the envelope should be sent to the address below .
The previous applicants for position No. 11 who applied in 2011 may re-apply if still interested .
The Director Human Resource and Administration
Civil Aviation Authority (Head Office)
P. O.Box 5536, Kampala
Deadline: 06 /09 /2013