Tuesday, 7 May 2013
Deputy Head Teacher - Cambridge International School in Kampala
Job Title: Deputy Head Teacher
A Cambridge International School in Uganda is employing new applicants for the vacant post above .
• A Bachelors Degree
• 5 years teaching experience
• International exposure is an added advantage .
• Experience working in an International school is an added advantage .
• Should not be below the age of 30 years
• Knowledge and experience in administration
• Deciding and Initiating Action
• Writing and Reporting
• Working with People
• Enterpreneurial and Commercial Thinking
How to apply
All applications must include a cover letter and an updated CV and should be forwarded by email to ;
Deadline: 17 /05 /2013