Job Title: District Health Officer
Kapchorwa District Service Commission is recruiting qualified candidate for the vacant position above .
• An MB.Ch.B or BDS or equivalent degree from a recognized University .
• Masters degree in Public Health , or its equivalent from a recognized Institution .
• Must be registered and licensed with relevant council.
• FGD in PAM is an added advantage .
• At least three years working experience in Clinical Practice three of which at Senior Health Service management level .
How to apply
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Ugandans to fill the following vacancies that exist in Kapchorwa District Local Government . Applications should be submitted in triplicate on PSC Form 3 (revised 2008) . Please quote the reference number of the post applied for . The application Forms may be obtained from the Secondary District Service Commission or Public Service Commission /Education Service Commission /Kampala .
Hand written applications with detailed curriculum vitae/resumes are also acceptable . Candidates should attach photocopies of their certificates or testimonials together with three passport size photographs .
Serving officers should route their applications through their Heads of departments/Institutions who should be informed of the closing date to avoid delays .
Applications should be submitted to the Secretary, District Service Commission , P. O. Box 2, Kapchorwa
Headline : 28 / 06/ 2013