Job Title: Head of Credit Department
Housing Finance Bank Uganda is recruiting qualified candidates for the vacant position above .
• To provide oversight for the Credit Department as regards set policies , operational and HR matters .
• To plan ,set goals and budget forecasts for the Credit Department in consultation with the Executive Director , Operations .
• Ensure the integrity of the credit evaluation process with regard to the approved risk grading model.
• Evaluation and implement appropriate remedial strategies such as restricting of loan facility , enhancement in credit limits or reduction in interest rates to help improve obligatory repayment capacity and avoid litigation .
• University degree preferably in Accounting , Finance or Management
• Associate of Chartered Institute of Bankers (Equivalent )- Desirable
• A minimum of five years experience in Credit Risk Management
• A minimum of five years experience in General Management
• Proficiency in Computer packages (incl. EXCEL. AND Word)
• Communication skills
How to apply
Hand written applications must be accompanied by a detailed curriculum vitae; copies of academic qualifications and professional training documents / certificates ; names and addresses of three referees .
Applications should reach NOT later than the deadline.
Head Human Resource & Administration Department
Housing Finance Bank
Plot 4 Wampewo Avenue, Kololo
P. O. Box 1539, Kampala
Deadline: 31 /05 /2013