Job Title: Deputy Vice Chancellor
Kyambogo University is a public university , established in 2003 following the merger of the former Institute of Teacher Education Kyambogo (ITEK)
• Assist the vice Chancellor in the performance of his or her functions and in that regard be responsible for the Academic Affairs of the University ;
• In absence of the Vice Chancellor performs the functions of the Vice Chancellor;
• Performs such other functions that may be delegated to him or her by the Vice Chancellor or assigned by the University Council .
• Must be a holder of Doctor of Philosophy Degree (PhD) from a reputable institution recognized by the National Council for Higher Education (NCHE)
• Should be a citizen of Uganda aged between 40 and 60 years at the time of application.
• Should have experience in leading change management and transformation in a reputable organization .
• Should have a reputable track record of academic programs development , teaching , research and publications .
• Should have experience in managing large development or research projects as well as a track record of resource mobilization .
How to apply
Interested and qualifying persons are invited to submit six copies of their applications together with the following ;
A Detailed and up-to-date Curriculum Vitae
A written statement of interest not exceeding 1000 words about the candidates vision for a competitive university in the 21st Century .
Applications should be addressed to ;
The Director Human Resources
Second Floor , Administration building
P. O. Box 1, Kyambogo , Kampala Uganda
Deadline: 05 / 06 2013