Job Title: HIV&AIDS Specialist -Care and Support
The Strengthening TB and HIV&AIDS Responses in East Central Uganda Program funded by USAID/PEPFAR.
• The HIV&AIDS Specialist –Care and Support is mandated to provide technical leadership for the delivery and scale- up of adult and pediatric care services for the supported districts ;
• And ensure that all JSI/STAR-ER partiners are providing HIV&AIDS clinical care services according to national standards .
• Degree in Human Medicine , plus Masters degree in Public Health or other relevant discipline with three years of relevant experience in HIV&AIDS programming (clinical or community based).
• Sound knowledge and experience in the use of HIV care/ART patient monitoring information systems.
• Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to interact effectively with all levels stakeholders
• Should be prepared to travel frequently throughout the East central region
• He/She should be conversant with USAID /PEPFAR requirements and core indicators for care and Support services
How to apply
Candidates with the above qualifications and experience should send their CV , photocopies of their relevant academic qualifications and application letters with 3 work related references addressed to;
The Regional Human Resource Manager
AHF-Uganda Cares Secretariat
Plot 1 , Baker Road , Nakasero Hill .
P.O.Box 22914, Kampala
Deadline: 14 /06 /2013